IoT Gateway 5103 is a high performance, IQRF mesh technology based M2M segment controller which serves as a data concentrator or a gateway for a group of RF enabled Lighting Control Gear - Devtech LCG 6000 to connect with cloud enabled iStreet.Network Software using WAN communication IP network such as 2G/3G cellular, GSM/GPRS, Ethernet or Wi-Fi for remote monitoring & controlling operations of streetlight assets from the off-site location. This lets you to save energy, improve operations and lower maintenance cost.
Salient Features :
- Specially designed and optimized for IQRF Mesh network which provides long range and maximum connectivity.
- Located on street light network which acts as a network manager to manage all the traffic information, monitor and control commands for each individual LCG fitted to HID or LED luminaire using IQMESH RF technology.
- One IoT Gateway can support up to 239 LCG nodes in one street light network.
- Automatic Street light control throughout the year on basis of precise sunrise and sunset time depending on the configured geographical location (Longitude & Latitude).
- Locally stores all the status, metrology & failure informations, historical data such as energy consumption (kWh) & running hours of the each individual lamp/device.
Built-in Gateway Applications :
- Astronomical clock with high precision RTC
- Scheduling of time of day, day of week/month, date and sunrise/sunset relative timings
- Alarming and flexible reporting
- Data logging with historical data repositories
- Failure detection and reporting
- SMTP EMAIL support
- Event and fault Logging
- Network time synchronization with server